Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 19

~At Skye/Jax~Jax was talking to Mac and Ric and Lucky when Skye came running in. “Jax, Where is my little girl! Skye yelled “Skye, Lorenzo took Lila Rae”Jax said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes”Jax said “No! My baby , Please fine Lila Rae”Skye yelled “Skye, calm down, I know you're scared but we will fine Lila Rae”Mac said “Lorenzo has his own Jet, He could take Lila Rae anywhere”Skye said “Skye, Call Blair his wife , Maybe she will know”Jax said “Good idea, How did this happened”Skye ask “Lila Rae was alone for a minute and went with Lorenzo”Jax said “I told Lila Rae not go with him anymore”Skye said and pick up her phone and call Blair. “Blair, Lorenzo took Lila Rae, Do you know where he took her, Please”Skye ask and hang up, “Blair doesn’t know anything”Skye said “Do you know the number to his polite”Mac ask “Yes, I will call him”Skye said “Skye, We will find them”Ric said “I hope so”Skye said “I have a tip that someone saw Lorenzo go into the warehouse”Lucky said “I want to go with you”Skye said “Skye, Just stay here, We will go you if it’s anything”Lucky said “Alright, Thank you”Skye said Ric and Lucky and Mac left, “Skye , I’m sorry”Jax said “It’s not you're fault, I’m just scare”Skye said “I know”Jax said

At The Quartermaine boathouse~ Outside a gardener went and look out the window and saw Lila Rae , He know she was Skye daughter and went to call Skye. “Mrs. Alcazar, Lila Rae is at the boathouse”The man said and hang up his cell phone,

At Skye/Jax~Skye had just hang up the phone with the gardener. “That was the gardener at the mansion , He saw Lila Rae at the boathouse”Skye said “Good, I will go and check it out, You call Ric”Jax said “Jax, I want to go with you”Skye said “Just stay here, I will bring our daughter back to you”Jax said and kiss Skye . Skye was worry about this and didn’t like it.

At The Quartermaine boathouse~Lorenzo was coming up with a plan, “Daddy, I’m hungry”Lila Rae said “We will get food soon , We our going on a trip baby girl just you and I”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I don’t want to leave, I love my family with Mommy and Daddy and Josslyn and Avery”Lila Rae said “I’m you're Daddy, Not Jax or Luke”Lorenzo said someone open the door and Lorenzo pull Lila Rae behind him and pull out his gun it was Jax who open the door. “Lorenzo, Give Lila Rae to me”Jax said “I don’t think so! Lila Rae is my daughter not yours or Luke! Lorenzo yelled and shot Jax who fell down on the floor. “Daddy! Lila Rae yelled and went by Jax, “Why did you hurt him”Lila Rae ask Jax was bleeding all over the floor, “Lila Rae, It’s time to go”Lorenzo said “I don’t think so”Ric said as he came in with Mac and Lucky and Skye. “Lila Rae! Skye yelled and pick up Lila Rae . “Mommy, I’m sorry, Jax “Lila Rae said “No, You killed my husband! You bastard! Skye yelled “This is all on you”Lorenzo said Skye slap Lorenzo. “The ambulance is on it’s way”Lucky said “Lorenzo Alcazar you're under arrest for kidnapped again and Temp murder of Jax Jack”Ric said Skye went by Jax, “Jax, Just stay with me, You can’t leave us, We need you, Our girls and I need you”Skye said “Mommy”Lila Rae said “It’s going to be okay”Skye said the ambulance came in. “My daughter and I want to run with Jax”Skye said “It’s find”The man said Lorenzo went into the cop car and Skye and Lila Rae went into the ambulance.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment