Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 16

~At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly’s office~Skye was in the office, “Skye, I have you're test result back, You're pregnant”Dr Kelly said “Wow, How long”Skye ask “A few weeks long”Dr Kelly said “What about my health issues, When I was in London I was pregnant but I lose the baby, My son”Skye said “You do have to stay away from stress and I look at you're chart, You have Placental abruption, I have to motor you and the baby and you just stay away from stress and the baby sure be okay”Dr Kelly said “Thank you, Will you help us keep this lie that Lila Rae is Luke”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “Thank you and so does Lila Rae”Skye said “You're welcome”Dr Kelly said

At Lorenzo old house~ Lorenzo and Blair came in. “This was my house”Lorenzo said “With Skye, You want us to live here”Blair ask “Yes, It’s just a house and soon Lila Rae will be with us”Lorenzo said “What if she not yours”Blair ask “I don’t believe it and I know Skye is lying to me, She a good at it”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Blair said “Blair, Lila Rae is mine, I help Skye give birth to her and I watch her grow up for a while and I will get my daughter back”Lorenzo said “Yes”Blair said she was worry about this lie. “Thank you for standing by me and support me”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Blair said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Jax~Jax and Josslyn and Lila Rae were setting the table when Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “We made dinner”Lila Rae said “You did, What did you make”Skye ask “Homemade pizza”Josslyn said “Oh,Good I’m so hungry”Skye said “Good let’s eat”Jax said he kiss his wife on the cheek and they sit down and Skye keep looking at Jax and Josslyn and Lila Rae and thought of so happy she was of having a family of her own and the new member to come. “Skye”Jax said “I’m find, It’s going to be okay”Skye said she kiss him.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment