Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 60

The next day~At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo room~Skye and Lorenzo were lay in each other arms. "Do we have to leave soon"Skye ask "No, I think the children will be find"Lorenzo said "I think so to"Skye said they made love again.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Nikolas Jr and Laurel and John were having breakfast when Genevieve came in dress for the day and holding Sunday Rose. "Are you all done with breakfast"Genevieve ask "Why"John ask "We our going on an advantage this morning"Genevieve said "All of us"Nikolas Jr ask "Yes"Genevieve said "Where"Laurel ask "Just trust me it's going to be fun"Genevieve said "They usually are"Nikolas Jr said "Yes"Genevieve said they left.

At the Courthouse~ Nikolas and Britt bail hearing~ Nikolas and Britt were there and Laura and Alexis who was their lawyer. "Your honor, My clients are just two worry parents who want to save their son they try in the wrong way"Alexis said "Bail is set at ten million each, Don't leave the country"The judge said "Thank you"Nikolas said the Judge left. "Thank you Alexis"Nikolas said "I get you want to save your son but this way"Alexis said "I know"Nikolas said "Nikolas, Let's get you home"Laura said "I need make a stop first"Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment