Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 24


~At Stateville~ Bobbie came to see Carly, “Mama, What is going on”Carly ask “There is some bad news I have, Lorenzo try to kidnapped Lila Rae again and Jax went to save her and Lorenzo end up shoot Jax”Bobbie said “No, Is Jax okay”Carly ask “No , Patrick had to put Jax in a medically coma”Bobbie said “Will Jax wake up”Carly ask “I don’t know, It doesn’t look good”Bobbie said “No, I’m glad that Lila Rae is okay, I just hope Jax okay”Carly said “Me too”Bobbie said “How is Josslyn”Carly ask “I haven’t seen her yet, I know that Skye and the girls are staying at The Quartermaine for awhile, I will check on her, Do you want Josslyn to stay with me”Bobbie ask “No, I trust Skye to take care of my baby and I know that Josslyn would not want to be away from Lila Rae, Just keep an eye on Josslyn”Carly said “I will, How are you doing”Bobbie ask “Alright, Have you seen Morgan”Carly ask “I have talk to his doctor, His doing good”Bobbie said “Good, Thank you Mama”Carly said “You're welcome, I wish I could get you out of here”Bobbie said “I will be okay”Carly said The guard came, “Time is up”The officer said and took Carly away and Bobbie cried.

At General Hospital~ Jax room~Skye and Alexis were with Jax when Dr Drake came in. “Dr Drake, When is my husband going to wake up”Skye ask “Skye, Jax sure of wake up by now, I’m sorry”Dr Drake said “No! Jax isn’t going to die! Skye yelled and went by Jax and look at him and touch his face. “Jax come back to me, I”m having our child, We need you and the girls Please come back to me”Skye said and Crying. “Can you do anything”Alexis ask “No I’m sorry”Dr Drake said “You can give up but I’m not, I want another doctor who believe that my husband will wake up”Skye said as Alan came in. “What is going on”Alan ask “Dr Drake believe that Jax will not wake up, I want another doctor on Jax case who believe in him”Skye said “Skye, Dr Drake has done everything he can”Alan said “No! Skye yelled “Skye, Why don’t we take a break, You have to take care of the baby you're carrying”Alan said “Alright”Skye said Alexis and Skye and Alan and Dr Drake left.

Alan and Skye sit down on the couch. “Daddy, Do you think Jax will wake up”Skye ask “Skye, I want to believe that but I look at Jax chart and I’m sorry Jax will not wake up from this”Alan said “No he has to wake up, I need Jax”Skye said “I know baby”Alan said and hug Skye. “Sure I pull the plug on Jax”Skye ask “That’s up to you, You don’t have to make choice right now “Alan said as Dr Kelly came by. “Skye, You have an appointment with me”Dr Kelly said “Oh I forget”Skye said and left with Dr Kelly as Patrick came by. “Dr Quartermaine, Thank you for helping me with Skye”Dr Drake said “You're welcome’ Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment