Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 26




~ At The Park~AJ was playing with Lila Rae and Josslyn. “Uncle AJ, Can we get ice cream”Lila Rae ask “Sure, We can”AJ said as Bobbie came by. “Josslyn”Bobbie said “Grandma”Josslyn said Josslyn hug Bobbie, “How are you”Bobbie ask “Okay, Do you know if Daddy wake up yet”Josslyn ask “No I don’t, But you're Daddy love you, I just got back from seeing you're mother, She love you”Bobbie said “I know”Josslyn said “Girls, Why don’t you go get some ice cream”AJ ask he give them money and Lila Rae and Josslyn went by the ice cream turk. “You know Carly would hate that you're with Josslyn”Bobbie said “Will Carly has no say anymore beside I will not hurt a child”AJ said “You did when you kidnapped Michael and Morgan and Kristina”Bobbie said “I made a mistake, I have chance”AJ said as Skye came by. “AJ, Where is Lila Rae and Josslyn”Skye ask “Getting ice cream”AJ said “Oh”Skye said “Skye, I was just came from seeing Carly, She hope that Jax will wake up but is okay with Josslyn staying with you”Bobbie said “I will make sure Josslyn is safe, I do love her”Skye said “I know you do, I hope Jax does wake up”Bobbie said “Thank you”Skye said Josslyn and Lila Rae came by. “Skye, Can I spent the day with Grandma”Josslyn ask “Sure, If you want to, You can see Bobbie anytime”Skye said “Thanks Skye, Let’s go Josslyn”Bobbie said Josslyn left with Bobbie, “AJ , Thank you for take care of the girls, I want to talk to Lila Rae”Skye said “Sure Anything you need”AJ said and left.

Skye and Lila Rae sit on the bench and Lila Rae ate her ice cream. “Lila Rae, I want you to tell me how you are feeling”Skye said “With what”Lila Rae ask “With Lorenzo take you again”Skye said “Well Daddy Lorenzo did say something to me, That someone name Luke is my father and he was upset by it, Who is Luke”Lila Rae ask “His a great friend of mine and to keep you safe I had to lie to Lorenzo that Luke is you're Daddy when his not”Skye said “Is Lorenzo my Daddy”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I’m sorry I lied it’s not right to lie but I want to keep you safe do you get it”Skye ask “Yes Mommy I do, After he took me again and shot Daddy Jax I don’t want to see him anymore”Lila Rae said “You don’t have to baby”Skye said and hug her daughter. “Will Daddy Jax wake up”Lila Rae ask “Yes, A good friend and doctor is working on a cure”Skye said “Good, Are we going to stay at the mansion for a while”Lila Rae ask “Yes we our, Are you okay with it”Skye ask “Yes I like it”Lila Rae said “Me too, Lila Rae ,I haven’t told Josslyn yet but I’m having a baby, Are you okay with being a big sister”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Good, I love you so much”Skye said “I love you to”Lila Rae said

At The Quartermaine Mansion ~Alan was lay on the couch taking a nap , “No! NO! Monica”Alan yelled in his sleep as Monica came in and wake Alan up.. “Alan, Are you okay”Monica ask Alan sit up on the couch.. “What is it”Alan ask “You were having a bad dream, Do you want to talk about it”Monica ask “It was when I was gone, I was worry I would not see you or our family anymore”Alan said “Oh Alan, I’m sorry, You're here now”Monica said and hug him. “Yes I’m”Alan said “Maybe you sure talk to Dr Collins”Monica said “Maybe”Alan said “Alan, You need to deal with this”Monica said “I will”Alan said “Good, I’m glad you came back to me”Monica said “Me too, I just wish I was here before Father and Emily died, I’m sorry that you lose Emily all by yourself “Alan said “I’m sorry to I wish Emily was home to”Monica said as Hayden came in.’” Sorry, I was just looking for Lydia”Hayden said “I believe Lydia is shopping, So you're her daughter”Monica said “Yes I’m”Hayden said “We do owe you for getting ELQ back into the family”Alan said “Thank you”Hayden said Monica keep looking at Hayden. “I sure go”Hayden said and left. “Monica, What is it”Alan ask “I just have this weird feeling about Hayden”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment