Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 47


At Skye/Lorenzo~Sunday Rose room~Genevieve was rocking Sunday Rose and talking to her about moving out when Skye came in. "Mother, Did you heard that"Genevieve ask "Genevieve, I know you want out of here but I want you to stay, We love having you and the children"Skye said "Really, I'm not in the way"Genevieve ask "Never"Skye said "I just want to spend the day with Sunday Rose, Can she come to the wedding"Genevieve ask "Yes, I love Sunday Rose too, Sometimes I can't believe I'm a grandmother, Anyway I heard about Nikolas and Britt"Skye said "It was my idea not to tell you"Genevieve said "I know, Thank you"Skye said "It was a good night last night and it was about Great-Grandmother and Lila Rae not me"Genevieve said "Yes it was"Skye said "Do you have everything set for tonight"Genevieve ask "Yes"Skye said "Good, Mother I do hope you and Daddy are happy"Genevieve said "Thank you, I heard that Victor told on his parents for you, He still love you, Do you have feelings for him"Skye ask "I'm confess right now"Genevieve said "It's going to be hard for you to trust again"Skye said "I know, Have you heard from Luke"Genevieve ask "Not yet but Luke will come thought for me he always has"Skye said "Good, Mother thanks for believe in me that Bianca is alive"Genevieve said "Your welcome, If I had an feeling about Lila Rae I would follow it too"Skye said "Yes"Genevieve said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment