Sunday, May 15, 2016

The one and only part 2 ch 31 "Saying goodbye to the devil"





~ At General Hospital~Jax room~ Jax was awake and Skye was holding his hand as Robin was looking at him.”Everything looks good, Jax I’m not sure of the side effect of what I give you I just had to save you”Robin said “I’m glad you did thank you I have a lot to look forward to”Jax said “Yes you do, I’m glad you're back to us”Robin said and left. “Skye, How are the girls”Jax ask “Lila Rae and Josslyn were worry about you but I’m glad you're awake, Jane here”Skye said “You called my mother”Jax ask “Yes , I was worry that you were slip away and Jane sure be here”Skye said “I’m sorry that you were scarce”Jax said “It’s my fault,That you were shot I brought Lorenzo into my life”Skye said “Skye, Don’t I’m fine”Jax said “I’m glad you are”Skye said “How is the pregnancy”Jax ask “Alright, I have what is called a Placental Abruption, I have to stay away from stress which is hard to do right now”Skye said “Yes, When I get better I will take care of you”Jax said “We will take care of each other”Skye said they share a kiss.

Outside of the Hospital~Jane was there when Alexis came out. “Jane, I saw you outside of Lorenzo room, You pull the plug on Lorenzo”Alexis said “Yes, My son could died”Jane said “I know you're scared and as a mother I get it, I will help you”Alexis said “You will”Jane ask “Yes, Just don’t tell anyone”Alexis said “I will not”Jane said “Let’s go back inside and check on Jax”Alexis said Jane and Alexis left.

Inside of the Hospital~ Alan was at the nurse station and took Lorenzo chart and chance something as Ric came by. “Ric, Why are you here”Alan ask “I heard Lorenzo is dead”Ric said as Jane and Alexis and Skye came in. “Lorenzo dead”Skye ask “Yes, Dr Drake could not save him”Alan said “Oh I’m not sad about Lorenzo, Anyway I have news great news. Jax wake up! Skye yelled “Oh that’s great news”Jane said “Yes it is”Alexis said “Yes”Alan said “Jane, Jax want to see you”Skye said Jane and Skye left. “Alan if you're cover up something, I will help you”Ric said “How can I trust you”Alan ask “I hate Lorenzo for what he has done”Ric said “Yes I’m cover for someone”Alan said “I will make sure the case stay close”Ric said “Good”Alan said and left. “Ric, How can we be sure that you will leave this alone”Alexis ask “You just have to trust me”Ric said “I wonder who that inmate was that beat of Lorenzo”Alexis said “Who know”Ric said and left.

At Jax room~Jax was awake when Skye and Jane came in. “Mother”Jax said “OH Jax, I’m so glad you're awake, I love you baby”Jane said “I love you too Mother”Jax said “I want to stay in town and help you and Skye with the girls and the new baby if that’s okay”Jane said “We love it”Skye said “Yes we do”Jax said “Yes”Skye said “Skye, Are you okay”Jax ask “Lorenzo was brought in, A inmate beat him up and now Lorenzo is dead’ Skye said “Are you sad, I know you had feelings for Lorenzo when you were with him and his the father of Lila Rae”Jax said “I don’t love Lorenzo anymore , I’m just worry about Lila Rae that’s all, She not sure how to feel about him”Skye said “I know”Jax said “While don’t I go get the girls, and bring them to see you”Skye said “Sure, I would love to see them”Jax said and kiss Skye. “I will stay with Jax”Jane said “Alright”Skye said and left. “Mother Are you okay”Jax ask “Yes I’m now”Jane said

In Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo body was about to be take away when Skye came in. “Can I have a min”Skye ask The man left. “I can’t believe that I love you, I’m glad that I had Lila Rae, I don’t regret that But I do all the things I did for you, Stand by you for the hotel that almost killed my father, A family I love turn against me because of you, I will make sure Lila Rae is loved and has a great Daddy in Jax, I hope you rid in hell”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment