Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 23

~ At Ric office~ Ric was going through all the evidence on Lorenzo case when Skye came in. “Ric, Can we talk”Skye ask “Sure, I was just going over Lorenzo case”Ric said “Good, How does it look, Will Lorenzo get out of this with his connection to the CIA”Skye ask “No, Lorenzo is going to jail, Skye I will make sure of it”Ric said “Thank you”Skye said “How is Jax”Ric ask“Dr Drake had to put him in a medically coma “Skye said “I’m sorry, How is Lila Rae”Ric ask “Confess on this”Skye said “I’m sure she is, Skye go be with you're husband and I will make sure Lorenzo goes away”Ric said “Are you doing this to help you're career”Skye ask “Some and helping a friend”Ric said “Thanks Ric”Skye said she touch his face and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ AJ was in the den when Alan came in. “AJ, Have you seen Skye”Alan ask “She left to see Jax, Dad tell me the truth will Jax wake up”AJ ask “Patrick had to put him in a medically coma to stop the bleeding it was the only choice and Jax sure of wake up yesterday and I haven’t told Skye yet but it doesn’t look good”Alan said “Dad, I’m scared for Skye”AJ said “Me too son and Skye pregnant this isn’t good”Alan said “We have to make sure Lorenzo go to jail for this”AJ said “Yes we will”Alan said as Josslyn and Lila Rae came in. “Where is my mommy”Lila Rae ask “Skye is out right now, I have an idea, Why don’t you both spend the day with you're uncle AJ”AJ ask “What will we do”Lila Rae ask “We can go to the hotel for breakfast”AJ said “Will Mommy be okay with it, She told us last night to stay in”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I will call Skye”AJ said “I’m hungry”Josslyn said “Me too,”Lila Rae said “Dr Quartermaine, Will my Daddy wake up”Josslyn ask “Josslyn , You're father will be okay, He love both of you so much”Alan said “Thank you”Josslyn said “You're welcome, You can call me Alan or Grandfather”Alan said “Alright”Josslyn said AJ left with the girls. Alan pour a drink when Monica came in.. ‘Alan,What is it you look worry”Monica ask “I’m worry about Jax and Skye”Alan said “I look at Jax chart this morning, It doesn’t look good”Monica said “No it doesn’t, How do I tell Skye”Alan ask “I don’t know but we will be here for Skye”Monica said “Thank you, I’m glad that you and Skye have let the past go”Alan said “Skye save AJ, I can’t be mad at her for the past anymore”Monica said “Good, Skye is going to need us”Alan said “She has us”Monica said

At General Hospital~ Jax room~Jax was in a coma still when Alexis came in and sit by him. “Jax, Wake up, You're family needs you, I need you, You're my best friend”Alexis said and took Jax hand as Skye came in. “Sorry, I just had to see Jax”Alexis said “It’s okay, Jax love you to and he would want you here, I just don’t get why his not wake up yet”Skye said “Me too”Alexis said “Alexis, I’m scared, I think the doctors our keeping something from me”Skye said “No”Alexis said “Yeah”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment