Sunday, May 15, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 37


~At Skye/Jax~Jax was sitting down on the couch when Skye came in with a tray, “I have some breakfast for you”Skye said and set the tray on the table and sit by Jax, Skye just look at Jax, “What”Jax ask “I just keep thinking of what could've happened Skye said “Don’t go there Skye, Just don’t”Jax said “I know I sure be so happy but I can’t stop thinking about it”Skye said “You need to take it easy to, For our baby”Jax said “I will, I want this baby so much, I’m so glad that you will be here with me raising this baby and our girls”Skye said “Yes”Jax said “The adoption papers for Lila Rae and Avery came when you were in a coma and the paper to chance Avery name to Rae”Skye said “Good”Jax said Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae come sit by us, We have to tell you something”Skye said Lila Rae sit down. “What is it”Lila Rae ask “You're father Lorenzo was in accident now his gone”Skye said “For good”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Lorenzo did love you in his own way”Skye said “So Lorenzo can’t take me anymore”Lila Rae ask “No”Jax said “Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, I’m now safe”Lila Rae said “You're always safe with us”Jax said “Thank you for saving me”Lila Rae said “I’m glad I did”Jax said Lila Rae hug Jax,

At The Police Station~Ric office~Ric was in the office when Alexis came in. “Alexis, What is it”Ric ask “I was just wonder if you're going to look into Lorenzo death”Alexis ask “No, But I know who did it was Jane, and I get why I would do the same for Molly, We both would”Ric said “Yes we would, Thank you”Alexis said “You're welcome”Ric said Alexis left.

At the restaurant~AJ was their making sure it was all set for the opening. “Tonight is my big night for myself and my son”AJ said as Lydia came in. “Sorry”Lydia said “It’s okay, I like what you did to this place”AJ said “Thank you, We our going to be a hit tonight”Lydia said “I hope so”AJ said “You need to believe in yourself”Lydia said “You're right”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment