Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 28



At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye was their meeting with Blair, "Why did you want to see me"Blair ask "I'm having a charity event here in a few days in honor of my late Grandmother and Daughter, I would like for you to sing"Skye said "Really"Blair ask "Yes , You have a good voice and this isn't about our past it's about my late little girl"Skye said "I could not image the lost of a child, Yes I would do it"Blair said "Thank you, I would like to put the past behind us too , Fighting over Max wasn't worth it just don't go neither my husband" Skye said "I have move on from Lorenzo beside he love you, It was always you"Blair said "I guess we can be friends then, I do hope you find love"Skye said "I think I will find it soon"Blair said as Ned came in and Blair look at him. "You like Ned"Skye ask "Yes, But he love Alexis"Blair said "I'm sure we can fix it"Skye said "You don't like Alexis"Blair ask "No we have a past and she love to judge others and she not perfect she frame me for murder when she did it"Skye said "Wow"Blair said "Let me help you"Skye said "Who know we would ever be friends"Blair said "Yes"Skye said

At ELQ ~Victor office~Victor was working when Genevieve came in. "So this is all yours"Genevieve said "Yes, Why are you here"Victor ask "It was nice last night on the docks, I miss you in my life"Genevieve said Victor got up. "I miss you too, But Genevieve you need to deal with what his done,But we can be friends"Victor said "I like that,I'm trying too"Genevieve said "I know"Victor said Genevieve phone rang. "Genevieve Cassadine, Alright I will be there"Genevieve said and hang up. "That was Great-Grandfather, He wants me to meet him, I'll see you later"Genevieve said "Yes"Victor said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment