Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and only part 2 ch 14



-At General Hospital~Skye and Jax and Lorenzo and Luke and Tracy and Blair came in. “Let’s get this over with, I know this just to keep me from Lila Rae, Skye”Lorenzo said “It’s not”Skye said “Then why did you wait till now to tell me”Lorenzo ask “I want you then I love you so I kept the lie”Skye said “When did you slept with Luke”Lorenzo ask “It was before Luke left town”Skye said Luke came by and touch Skye face,, “It was great, Like always”Luke said “Yes it was, Then you left town and I was so hurt and anger and then I turn to the next guy that’s you Lorenzo”Skye said “Let’s just get this over with”Lorenzo said Luke and Lorenzo left to take the DNA test. “It’s going to be okay”Jax said “Yes”Skye said Jax phone rang. “I have to take this”Jax said and left. Blair walk by Skye. “Skye, I know you we know each other for years , I know what you're up to”Blair said Skye grab Blair arm. “You better keep you're mouth shut”Skye said “I will, He still love you and I want him”Blair said “Really, What about Todd”Skye ask “We our over and I believe a child belongs with the mother, Even you”Blair said “Thank you”Skye said Luke and Lorenzo came by as a nurse came with them. “We will know soon”The nurse said “Thank you”Skye said “I know this is a lie Skye and went it’s over I want to see Lila Rae’ Lorenzo said Lorenzo took Blair's hand and left. “Oh Jax this has to work”Skye said “It will”Jax said as Alan and Monica came by. “It’s all set”Alan said “Thank you all for this”Skye said “Quartermaine stick together”Alan said “Yes we do”Tracy said and left with Luke. “Jax, I have an appointment with Dr Kelly, Can you go get the girls”Skye ask “Sure”Jax said and left.

Alan was tied and sit down when Monica came by and sit by him. “Alan”Monica said “I’m just worry about this, What if it doesn’t work, How will we save Lila Rae from Lorenzo”Alan ask “We will, Alan open up to me about when you were away”Monica ask “It was hard being in the hospital without you, I know you could not see me to keep me safe but I wish you could, I blame Lorenzo for that for take me from you”Alan said “I blame Lorenzo to, Alan let me in and help you thought this”Monica said “I will, I wish Emily was alive”Alan said “Me too, I miss Emily every day”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment