Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 58 "Skylo honeymoon

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Honeymoon suite ~ Skye and Lorenzo were in the room there was sparking cider on the table and rose on the bed. "Oh Lorenzo, It's all beautiful here"Skye said "It's all for you"Lorenzo said as he touch Skye face and kiss her. "Oh Lorenzo, Sometimes you can be romantic "Skye said "I will try to be more romantic, I'm so glad we found our way back together"Lorenzo said "Me too, I'm just glad we have a night where it's about us"Skye said "I know we been dealing with a lot"Lorenzo said he pour them a drink of cider. "I like take care of Genevieve,  But sometime it's too much and take over our life"Skye said "Your right it sure not"Lorenzo said "No but no more talking about her tonight, It's our night"Skye said "Yes it is"Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment