Sunday, May 15, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 39

 At the Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica and Alan came in with Emily, “I know this is all confess to you but we want to help you deal with all this and we will not push”Monica said “Thank you, I want to remember my family I do”Emily said “I know you do, You can always talk to us and if you need a doctor”Alan said “Thanks, How did I die”Emily ask ‘You were murder by an enemy of you're brother Jason who murder you to get payback”Alan said “Where was I”Emily ask “You and Nikolas had a party to celebrate you're engagement, I want to be their but the hospital called me to work”Monica said “Where you they're”Emily ask “No for a long time this family thought I was dead too”Alan said “Looks like no one can kill us”Emily said as AJ came in. “True, I’m sorry about what Lydia did , I will divorce her”AJ said “Don’t,Lydia love you, She didn’t do this to hurt you all, I believe that she did this for some reason”Emily said “You always believe in the best of everyone”Monica said “Yes you did”Alan said “Thank you”Emily said as Tracy and Edward and Ned came in. “Emily , It’s good to have you back, We need you”Edward said “Thanks, I’m going to rest, I’ll see you all in the morning”Emily said and left. “We can’t push her”Monica said “No ’Alan said “AJ, I don’t blame Lydia either, I blame Helena for this”Monica said “Me too, I’m just glad you figure it out”AJ said “A mother knows”Monica said “Yes ’Tracy said

At Nikolas~ Nikolas was looking at a picture of him and Emily when Laura and Alexis came in. “We thought you may want to talk”Alexis said “I just can’t believe that Emily is alive, I will make Helena pay for this”Nikolas said “How”Laura ask “Helena needs to die”Nikolas said “Nikolas, Think of Spencer, He needs you”Laura said “I know, But I will not go to jail”Nikolas said “I will help you”Alexis said “Thank you, Mother”Nikolas said “Do what you need to do”Laura said Nikolas left. “Oh Alexis, I’m worry about my son”Laura said “We will help Nikolas, I promise you his not going to jail”Alexis said

At Skye/Jax~Skye and Jax came home , “I can’t believe that Emily is alive, I guess you can’t kill a Quartermaine”Skye said “No you can’t”Jax said they sit down. “Skye, Are you okay”Jax ask “About what”Skye ask “Skye, You had feelings for Lorenzo, You share a child”Jax said “Yes, I did loved Lorenzo but not anymore, I’m glad his gone , I don’t have to worry about him take Lila Rae from me anymore”Skye said “No you don’t”Jax said as Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, Why are you up”Skye ask “I had a nightmare”Lila Rae said “Come sit down and tell us”Jax said Lila Rae sit down between Skye and Jax, “What was it about”Skye ask “That someone took me from you and Daddy Jax”Lila Rae said “No one will take you from us, Lila Rae,We love you so much”Skye said “Yes we do”Jax said “I’m glad you're okay Daddy Jax , I’m sorry it was my fault you were hurt”Lila Rae said “No it’s not you're fault that I was shot, Don’t blame yourself”Jax said “Alright”Lila Rae said “Let’s get you back in bed, It’s late”Skye said Skye and Jax help Lila Rae to bed.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment