Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 54 "Skylo Wedding"

At The Quartermaine hotel~Alan and Monica and Rae and Emily and Victor and Genevieve and Nikolas Jr and Sunday Rose and AJ and Michael and Tea and Constanza and Edward and Skylar and Luis and John and Laurel and Luke were their.

"Genevieve, You look nice"Victor said "Thank you, Victor I miss you"Genevieve said "I miss you too, I would like to give us a try again, What do you say"Victor ask as he touch Genevieve face. "I say yes, I want my life back"Genevieve said "You will get it,I would never hurt you"Victor said "You never have"Genevieve said they share a kiss.

Skye and Lorenzo came in. "Mr and Mrs. Alcazar"The band member said and everyone clap and Skye and Lorenzo share their first dance. "Are you still sure you don't want to go on a honeymoon"Lorenzo ask "Yes, Not now"Skye said "Anytime" Lorenzo said they share a kiss.


Tea went outside to get some air when a woman came by and touch her shoulder. "Sorry, I would like to be alone right now"Tea said "You don't want to see me"The woman ask as Tea turn around. "Dani"Tea said "Mother"Dani said

No comments:

Post a Comment