Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 6



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was talking to Genevieve who was looking at the fireplace. "Genevieve, This is a great step in getting your life back"Lorenzo said as Skye came in. "What is going on"Skye ask "Genevieve, Finally sign the divorce papers, Now she can move on"Lorenzo said "Oh"Skye said "I have a phone call to make"Lorenzo said and left. Skye move close to Genevieve and touch her shoulder. "Genevieve, Are you okay, I know that was hard"Skye said Genevieve turn around and look at her mother. "Yes it wasn't that easy, I still love him"Genevieve said "Oh baby"Skye said she touch Genevieve hair, "I know it's not that easy to stop loving someone, Are you going to take to mother more"Skye ask "No, I will be find"Genevieve said "Genevieve"Skye said "Did you call Luke, You believe me that Bianca is alive don't you"Genevieve ask "I want to help you if that was Lila Rae I would do the same"Skye said "Thanks"Genevieve said "Luke is going to come to town to help us"Skye said "Cool, Where you and Luke a thing"Genevieve ask as Lorenzo came in. "We did have a romance before your father and I"Skye said "Oh"Genevieve said "Tea called me the jury is back"Lorenzo said "Oh, I guess we sure go"Genevieve said and they left.

At The Quartermaine~ Emily had just hang up her phone. "That was Nikolas, The jury is back"Emily said "We sure go"Alan said "Emily you will be find without Nikolas"Edward said "Thanks Grandfather"Emily said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment