Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 46


At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was pour a drink as Skye came in with bags in her hand. "Did you get everything for our wedding tonight"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Skye said "Good, I can't wait to be married to you"Lorenzo said they share a kiss. "Me either, I hope we will be happy"Skye said "We will"Lorenzo said "I ran into Emily on the docks , Nikolas and Britt were arrest last night"Skye said "I know"Lorenzo said "When did you find out, Does Genevieve know"Skye ask "Yes, Genevieve found out last night at the party she didn't want you to know to ruin Lila Rae night"Lorenzo said "Oh, How did the cops find out about Nikolas and Britt plan"Skye ask "Victor"Lorenzo said "He still love Genevieve doesn't he"Skye ask "Yes but I will make sure they are not together, Genevieve is better without the Cassadine in her life"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo, Be careful all the work you and Genevieve have done"Skye said "I will, Are you upset with me for not telling you"Lorenzo ask "No, Where is Genevieve"Skye ask "In the nursery with Sunday Rose"Lorenzo said

At Sunday Rose room~Genevieve was rocking her daughter. "I love you Sunday Rose, I will keep you safe and make sure you don't make the same choice I did, Your father did love you Sunday Rose you must know that, You were name because Sunday was a great day for your father and I we will just sitting on the couch holding each other and read a book, Then go for a romance walk and just talk about us no work or family, I'm going to be a good mother you my Darling and Nikolas and soon your big sister will be here, I sure find us a house, I can't stay here anymore"Genevieve said as Skye came in. "Genevieve"Skye said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment