Sunday, May 15, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 34



~ At The Quartermaine Mansion ~Tracy and Alan were talking , “We could just make sure a Judge doesn’t let Carly out and make sure Ric doesn’t look into it”Alan said “How can you trust Ric”Tracy ask “I have a feeling he like Skye”Alan said “Ric and Skye did get close before she left town”Tracy said “Really”Alan ask “Yes”Tracy said “Why are you helping Skye”Alan ask “Because I’m glad that you're back, I miss you Alan”Tracy said “I miss you too, No one will hurt this family anymore”Alan said “No, It’s time we all came to together and took back the town”Tracy said”Yes we have the hotel and the restaurant soon and Sonny is gone”Alan said “Yes, I’m so glad for that”Tracy said “Me too ’Alan said Alan left the room and Tracy made a phone call. “I need you're help”Tracy said and hang up the phone.

At Bobbie house~ Bobbie was looking at a picture of Carly, “I will get you out of jail, and you can be home with you're children”Bobbie said

At the Park~Skye was there with Lila Rae and Josslyn and Rae. “So now that Daddy is awake, Will we go back home”Josslyn ask “Yes”Skye said “I like staying at the mansion it was fun”Lila Rae said “Yes , We our welcome there too”Skye said as Jane came by. “Grandmother”Josslyn said and ran into Jane arms.”Josslyn, I’m so glad to see you”Jane said “Isn’t it great that Daddy is awake”Josslyn ask “Yes it is”Jane said “Jane, I want you to meet Lila Rae and Rae’ Skye said “Nice to meet you Lila Rae, I’m glad you're part of my family”Jane said “Thank you”Lila Rae said ‘You can call me Grandmother if you want”Jane said “I would like to”Lila Rae said “We were going to have dinner at the hotel would you like to come”Skye ask “Sure, I would love to”Jane said They left.

At General Hospital~Alan went into the security team room and the security man were gone and Alan look at the tape from the camera of Lorenzo room and saw Jane pull the plug on Lorenzo and took the tape and put it in his pocket and left.

At Bobbie house~ Bobbie was having some tea when there was a knock on the door it was Monica, “Monica”Bobbie said “Bobbie we go along way, You're asking a lot for us to save Carly, Who hurt our son”Monica said “I’m just a mother try save my daughter”Bobbie said “I do get that but I’m not going to help Carly, No one in our family will”Monica said as Alan came in. “Bobbie, If you go to the cops it’s just going to be you're word against ours”Alan said “I’m sure Patrick will back me up, I beat it was Skye”Bobbie said “It wasn’t Skye, I get why you are doing this but I will not let Carly out of Jail”Alan said “I will tell Ric then”Bobbie said Monica and Alan left.

Outside~ “Alan , What is it”Monica ask “I stole the tape from Lorenzo room, It was Jane”Alan said “I get why Jane did it”Monica said “Me too, Let’s go”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment