Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 22


~At The Quartermaine Mansion~ The next morning AJ was in the den pour some coffee when Skye came in with her coat on. “AJ, Can you keep an eye on my girls, I need to go see my husband”Skye said “Sure, Skye why don’t you have some breakfast first”AJ ask “No thank you , I need to get to Jax”Skye said AJ came by Skye. “Skye, Let it out”AJ said Skye breakdown and cry, “AJ, I’m scared, I finally open my heart again to Jax and Now I can lose him, I also have some news I’m pregnant and I haven’t told Jax yet”Skye said “Skye, Jax will make it”AJ said “He better, I pray that Lorenzo go away for a long time, “I blame him for this, I could kill him”Skye said as Tracy came in. “Skye, I’m sorry about Jax but he will make it”Tracy said “I hope so”Skye said “Skye, Do you want me to go to the hospital with you”AJ ask “No, Just watch the girls, Keep them in the house today”Skye said “Sure”AJ said Skye left. “You look worry”Tracy said “I’m worry about my sister”AJ said “Skye, Can handle this”Tracy said

At Alexis~Alexis was looking at a picture of her and Jax when Kristina came in. “Mother, I thought you may need me”Kristina said she sit down by Alexis. “Oh Kristina, I’m worry about Jax”Alexis said “ I know but Jax will wake up”Kristina said “I hope so, His my best friend, The best husband I ever had”Alexis said “I know”Kristina said “Where did you stay last night”Alexis ask “I help Skye with Josslyn and Lila Rae”Kristina said “How are they”Alexis ask “Josslyn blame Lila Rae for this but I think they will be okay, They are just confess”Kristina said “Yes I’m sure they are and Lila Rae to see Lorenzo shot Jax”Alexis said “I know, Lila Rae ask me if Lorenzo was evil”Kristina said “What did you tell her”Alexis ask “I lied and told her no, I know what she going thought when I thought Sonny was my father”Kristina said “Yes you did, I’m sorry I lied, That was one of my regret in life”Alexis said “I made it”Kristina said “Yes you did”Alexis said

At The Police station~ Lorenzo jail cell~Lorenzo was in his cell when Skye came by.”You cold hearted bastard! I will make sure you go down for this and I will make sure you never see Lila Rae again! Not only did you shoot Jax but you scare Lila Rae life! You will never touch Lila Rae again, She not yours! Luke is her father”Skye yelled “No, Luke isn’t Lila Rae father, You're lying Skye! I’m Lila Rae father and I will not let you take her from me, I will get out of this, Just watch”Lorenzo said “Not if I have anything to say about it”Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment