Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 57 "Skyelo wedding


At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye/Lorenzo wedding reception~Blair got up on stage. "Before I sing, I would like to give my best to Skye and Lorenzo, Skye I'm glad we put the past behind us, I wish you and Lorenzo nothing but the best"Blair said everyone clap and Blair start to sing as Lorenzo and Skye dance. "Skye you look beautiful tonight, I can't wait to be alone with you"Lorenzo said "Me too, We need a night for us"Skye said "Yes we do"Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Genevieve was by the bar order a drink as Rae came by. "Genevieve"Rae said "Nana, I know your worry but this plan will work , It has too"Genevieve said "I hope so, But I'm really worry about you"Rae said "I'm find"Genevieve said

Skye and Lorenzo went on the stage. "Thank you for coming to our wedding"Skye said everyone went to sit down at the table. "I just want to say that I wish my daughter and Lorenzo nothing but the best, I'm glad you found your way back together, I want everyone in my family to be happy"Alan said "Cheers"Everyone said and then had dinner.

"So are you going on a honeymoon"Tea ask "No just a night here, Dani it's nice to see you back"Skye said "Yes it is"Lorenzo said "Thank you, I'm sorry I didn't come when Lila Rae died"Dani said "It's okay, I got your letter"Skye said "Here to family"Lorenzo said and everyone cheer to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment