Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 68

At The studio~Skye and Laura and Bobbie and Lucy and Tracy were there, "I have an idea for the show, I was thinking we could have a local singer sing the them song"Skye said "Who would that be'Tracy ask "Me"Blair said as she came by. "You want Blair"Tracy ask "Yes, Why do you care"Skye ask "I think that's a wonderful idea"Laura said "Of cause you do"Tracy said "We have a lot do our primer is soon"Bobbie said "Yes it is"Skye said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo office~Genevieve was wearing her PJ and came into Lorenzo office and look around as Lorenzo came in. "Genevieve, Why are you in my office"Lorenzo ask "Just looking for everyone"Genevieve said "Really, While the children are with the nanny and your mother is at the studio"Lorenzo said "Did you do it"Genevieve ask "Genevieve, Please don't ask me that"Lorenzo said "I was hope if Bianca was alive that the pain would stop! I hate this plain"Genevieve yelled she throw a vase. "I want it to get better for you too"Lorenzo said "It's not just the nightmare, The pain on my back will never go away, The burns and trust a man"Genevieve said "I know, Let's see if Rose will make you some tea"Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand and they went into the living room as Lorenzo phone went off. "I have to take this, Just stay here"Lorenzo said "Daddy, I do love this family"Genevieve said "I  know you do"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment