Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 28


~At The jail cell~ Lorenzo was in his cell when Skye came by. “Enjoy you're new home, This is where you're going to stay”Skye said “I will be out of this soon and I will get Lila Rae from you”Lorenzo said “You will never touch my daughter again! I will make sure of that, You're all alone Lorenzo, I heard that Blair left you, You will die an old man in jail”Skye said and left. “I will get out of here”Lorenzo said

At a restaurant~AJ and Michael were their . “This place is looking great”AJ said “Yes, We will be ready for opening night soon”Michael said “Yes and a hit of this town again, I just wish Grandfather was here to see this”AJ said “Me too”Michael said “Grandfather love you”AJ said “I know”Michael said “I’m glad we our doing this together”AJ said “Me too, I’m glad we our close”Michael said “Me too”AJ said they share a hug.

At General Hospital~ Jax room~Jax was in bed when Robin came in and look at the IV as Skye came in. “Robin , Any news”Skye ask “Yes, I came up with a cure but I have to give it to Jax in the IV and a little at a time”Robin said “Any side effects”Skye ask “Not that I know of”Robin said “Do it, Save my husband”Skye said “I will”Robin said she put some in Jax IV and left. “Oh Jax , You have to come back to me, Lorenzo can’t hurt us anymore, If he doesn’t go to jail I will make sure his out of our life forever”Skye said she kiss Jax on the lips.

At Dr Collins office~Alan was their, “I don’t know why I’m here but Monica think it’s a good idea to talk to you about what I had to deal with while I was away”Alan said “What did you deal with”Dr Collin ask “I was lonely and miss Monica and I made a big mistake. I slept with Rae”Alan said “More then once”Dr Collins ask “Yes, I haven’t told Monica yet and I’m sure she going to be so upset with me, I just was so lonely and miss a human touch”Alan said “Do you love Monica ’Dr Collins ask “Yes I do, Rae was the past that’s all and she gone”Alan said “You need to tell Monica”Dr Collins said “I will, I just hope we can get past it”Alan said “If not you can talk to me”Dr Collins said “Thank you”Alan said ‘Has it been hard inject to life as it once was”Dr Collins ask “Yes it has”Alan said “Did anything else happened to you”Dr Collins ask “No”Alan said

At The Lab~ Monica came in. ‘I want you to do a DNA test on this hair”Monica said “Okay, Who order it”The man ask “I did, Keep it between us”Monica said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment