Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 61


At the park~Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Jr and Laurel and John were there. "Mother ,why are we at the park"Nikolas Jr ask "This lady over there is selling two puppies, I want to get you one Nikolas and if John and Laurel one I will get them the other one too"Genevieve said "Another dog"Nikolas said "Yes"Genevieve said "Mother, Hates dogs"Laurel said "She will be find, I had a dog grow up Charles Dickson, She loved him"Genevieve said "Nice name mother"Nikolas said "Thanks, Let's go get both dog"Genevieve said they went to get the dog it was two Pomeranian. "Mother, Thank you"Nikolas said "Your welcome"Genevieve said "Are you sure about this"Laurel ask "Yes, It will be find, Let's go home"Genevieve said they were about to leave when they ran into Nikolas. "Grandfather"Nikolas Jr said "Nikolas, It's good to see you, So you are getting a dog"Nikolas ask "Yes, Mother is buying one for me, I had one once but father didn't like him"Nikolas Jr said "I'm sorry, I do miss you and your sister"Nikolas said "We sure go"Nikolas Jr said they left.

Nikolas was about to leave and ran into Emily. "I was just on my way to see you"Nikolas said "I sign the papers, I'm glad your out on bail"Emily said "Thank you, I do wish we could go back"Nikolas said "Me too"Emily said "Do you need anything"Nikolas ask "No"Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment