Sunday, May 15, 2016

The one and only part 2 ch 30


The one and only part 2 ch 30~At General Hospital~ Skye was in the hallway when Lorenzo came into the hospital on a scratched and saw Lorenzo.. “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said as Dr Drake came by. “I need to look at Lorenzo”Patrick said “I hope you can’t save him”Skye said and Dr Drake took Lorenzo to be look at as Alexis came by. “Lorenzo was just brought in””Skye said “Yes, Ric call me another inmate beat him up in his cell'Alexis said "Oh"Skye said "Skye.Are you okay"Alexis ask "Yes. I'm going to check on my husband"Skye said and left.


In Jax room~Jax was laying in bed, “Oh my baby boy please come back”Jane said as Skye came in. “Skye, I will let you be with Jax now”Jane said “Thank you, We our staying at my family house if you want to join us”Skye said “Thank you”Jane said “Lorenzo who shot Jax was just brought in , A inmate beat him up’ Skye said “Oh, Can’t say I’m sorry”Jane said “Me either”Skye said and Jane left. “Oh Jax please come back to me, I love you so much, I’m glad that I open my heart again with you, We belong together”Skye said as Jax wake up. “Skye”Jax said “Oh Jax”Skye said as she start to cry. “Why are you crying”Jax ask “Do you remember anything”Skye ask “Yes, Lorenzo took Lila Rae and shot me”Jax said “Yes he did , We were worry that you were slipping away, Dr Drake had to put you in a medically coma”Skye said “Nothing keeps me down. I love you Skye”Jax said “I love you too, Oh Jax, I’m so glad you came back to me, I have news, I’m pregnant”Skye said “Oh that’s great a baby”Jax said “Yes a baby of our own, I’m going to get Dr Drake”Skye said “Skye , I will never leave you again”Jax said and kiss her.

In the hallway~ Dr Drake and Robin were talking. “How is Lorenzo”Robin ask “His going to make it unfortunately”Dr Drake said and Jane overhead that and left before seeing Skye who came by. “Patrick, Robin, Jax wake up, You save my husband”Skye said and hug Robin. “I’m glad that I did, Let’s go see Jax”Robin said they left.

At Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo was sleeping when Jane came in. “First you're brother shot my Jax and then you, I don’t think so, You will not hurt my family anymore or Lila Rae”Jane said and pull the heart motion and Lorenzo felt line and Jane left the room as Alexis saw her and Bobbie and Patrick ran into Lorenzo room. “His gone, I don’t know what happened”Patrick said Bobbie look at the heart motion. “Someone pull the heart motion”Bobbie said “Oh No”Patrick said as Alan came in. “What is going on”Alan ask “Someone pull Lorenzo heart motion that’s why he died”Patrick said “I say we don’t look into this”Alan said “Dr Quartermaine, I know you have issue with Lorenzo but we our doctor here we took a oath”Patrick said “I know we did, Patrick you're a great doctor, This man is just a cold bastard who keep me from my family”Alan said “I will not say anything”Bobbie said “Fine”Patrick said “Thank you”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment