Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 27


At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was home when Emily came in. "Emily"Nikolas said "Do you have anything to say to me"Emily ask "You know"Nikolas ask "Yes, Victor told me, I was hope you would tell me"Emily said "I'm sorry,It didn't mean anything, We can work it out"Nikolas said "No I can't get pass what you did with her and Alexander I'm sorry, I don't want any money, Just my belongs"Emily said "No, We can work this out, I know you love me"Nikolas said "This isn't about love"Emily said "I'm sorry"Nikolas said "I know"Emily said Emily went upstair and pack her belongs.

At The jail cell~Alexander cell~ Alexander was in his cell when Lorenzo came in."Why did you tell my daughter that lie about Bianca"Lorenzo said "It's not a lie"Alexander said "Your on borrow time"Lorenzo said "How is Genevieve and the children"Alexander ask "How do you think, Genevieve has nightmare and not to much more burns on her back thanks to you! Did you really think you could get away with it"Lorenzo ask "No"Alexander said Lorenzo left.

At Nikolas/Emily~Emily came down with her bags. "I'm sorry"Nikolas said "Me too"Emily said she kiss Nikolas and left.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment