Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 51 "Skylo Wedding"

At The Church~ Lorenzo and Luis and Nikolas Jr and John were getting dress. "Father you look happy"Luis said "I'm your mother make me happy, I wish you would find love again"Lorenzo said "Father"Luis said "I have accept who you are son"Lorenzo said "Oh"Luis said "I know your gay"Nikolas Jr said "You do"Luis ask "Yes Mother told me, She never lie to me"Nikolas Jr said "Oh"Luis said "Did your mother tell you that we support each other in this family"Lorenzo said "Yes Papa"Nikolas Jr said "Good"Lorenzo said as Alan came in. "Alan"Lorenzo said "Can we talk"Alan ask Alan and Lorenzo went to talk. "I never like you with my daughter because of your lifestyle but you make Skye happy so I'm happy for the both of you"Alan said "Thank you"Lorenzo said "But if you ever make Skye cry"Alan said "I will not, I love your daughter"Lorenzo said "You have been a great husband and father"Alan said "I do love our family' Lorenzo said "I love those children too"Alan said "I know you do"Lorenzo said

Skye room~Skye was getting dress with the help of Rae and Genevieve and Raelyn  and Skylar and Laurel. "Mother you look great"Skylar said "Yes you do"Genevieve said "Like a princess"Laurel said "Thank you, I"m happy"Skye said "He better make you happy"Rae said "He does"Skye said as Alan came in. "Skye, Are you ready"Alan ask "Yes"Skye said "Are you sure about this"Alan ask "Yes"Skye said "I talk to Lorenzo,, He better make you happy"Alan said "He does"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment