Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 34


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye had just came down from check on Genevieve who was sleeping when Luis came in. "Luis, Let's have something to drink and talk"Skye said Luis and Skye sit down. "Mother, What is it"Luis ask "Are you serious about not going back to work with your father"Skye ask "Yes Mother"Luis said "Good, What do you want to do"Skye ask "I haven't figure that out yet"Luis said "Oh, Will I'm glad your back and I will support this"Skye said "I know, Mother I'm sorry for what I did"Luis said "I'm sorry that you did it too, I wish I stop it"Skye said "It's not your fault that I was anger"Luis said "Are you take your pills"Skye ask "Yes"Luis said "Good"Skye said "How is Genevieve doing"Luis ask "Not good, I'm worry about your sister"Skye said "We will help her mother"Luis said "Yes we will"Skye said

At The Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica and Edward and Tracy were having drinks when Emily came in. "I have some news , Nikolas and I our divorce"Emily said "I'm sorry'Monica said and hug Emily. "You will be find"Edward said "Yes you will, We our here for you"Alan said "Your better off anyway"Tracy said "Thanks"Emily said "You can stay here as long as you like"Monica said "Thanks Mother"Emily said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment