Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 8


At The Courthouse~ "Why did you let Genevieve go, Do you want her to be with Alexander"Lorenzo ask "No but it's not that easy just to walk away, Genevieve still love him, We just need to be support right now"Skye said

Nikolas was in shock about the verdict when Emily sit by him. "Nikolas'Emily said "I do hate what he did but I love him , His my son and I know you love him to I'm sorry I never told you about Alexander being alive but I will ported my son even now"Nikolas said "Alexander is safe"Emily said "No his now, I'm sure Lorenzo will go after him"Nikolas said as he look at Lorenzo.

Skye was in the hallway when Alan came by. "Skye"Alan said "Daddy , Later I need to talk to you, Not here"Skye said "Sound serious"Alan said "It is"Skye said

Alexander jail cell~ Alexander was in his cell when Genevieve came by."Genevieve, I'm sorry"Alexander said "Did you lie to me, When you say that Bianca was alive"Genevieve ask "No, I'm telling the truth"Alexander said "I hope you are, I sign the papers, You and your father are not to have any connection with the children, I'm going to look for Bianca and move on"Genevieve said "You need my help find Bianca, You know you do"Alexander said "Your safe from my father for now"Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment