Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 9


At The docks~ Nikolas was there when Lorenzo came by. "Great"Nikolas said "Just to let you know your son is safe for now but if his lying to my daughter about Bianca being alive, I will deal with him"Lorenzo said "What"Nikolas ask "You don't know, Alexander told Genevieve that Bianca is alive, Do you know anything about it"Lorenzo ask "No, That's the honest truth"Nikolas said "Genevieve has it in her head that Bianca is alive somewhere, It just better not cause my daughter to break"Lorenzo said "I do hate what my son did to"Nikolas said "Good"Lorenzo said and left.

At Kelly's~Skye came in to get some coffee when she ran into Emily. "Emily'Skye said "Skye"Emily said "Are you okay"Skye ask "Not really, I think Nikolas and I are over"Emily said "I'm sorry"Skye said "Thanks,I just can't get pass that he know Alexander was alive and never told me and what Alexander did"Emily said "It's not you fault"Skye said "Thanks, How is Genevieve doing"Emily ask "Right now Genevieve thinks that Bianca is alive so she hold on to that"Skye said "Wow"Emily said "Yes , I called Luke to help and I'm going to talk to Daddy too, I promise Genevieve I would help her"Skye said "Good, If I can help too"Emily said "Thanks"Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment