Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 12



~At The Quartermaine/Howard hotel~Tracy and Luke came in, “A lot of things chance since I been gone”Luke said “Yes they have, Have you see Bobbie yet”Tracy ask “I’m soon, That’s one of the reason I’m back”Luke said “Good, Bobbie needs you”Tracy said “Thank you, What about you”Luke ask “Luke, I’m fine , I’m over you”Tracy said “I know you would be fine, You're a strong woman, I do miss us”Luke said “I miss our friendship to”Tracy said “We can still have it if you want to”Luke said “Thank you”Tracy said as Bobbie came in. “I will let you both talk”Tracy said and left. “Barbara how are you doing”Luke ask “Oh Luke, I wish I could save Carly from this one, Carly belongs home with Josslyn and Morgan”Bobbie said “Did Carly do it”Luke ask “No”Bobbie said “Who would Carly go to jail for”Luke ask Bobbie give him a look. “Oh, Morgan”Luke said “Yes, Morgan had a breakdown and Carly doesn’t want him to go to jail”Bobbie said “I’m sorry”Luke said “Thanks, I’m so glad you're here, So how long are you staying”Bobbie ask “A long as you need me”Luke said Luke and Bobbie share a hug.

At Skye/Jax~Skye and Jax came into the house fine Josslyn and Lila Rae having a tea party on the table with their dolls. “Mommy, Daddy, Do you want some tea”Lila Rae ask “I would love some”Skye said Skye sit down, “Sure, What kind is it”Jax ask as he sit down. “Black, We have cookies too”Josslyn said she was holding a tray that had cookies on it and Skye took one. “Thank you, You both make the best tea and cookies”Skye said “Yes, You do”Jax ask “We help Jess make them today”Lila Rae said

At The Police Station~Lorenzo was in his jail cell when AJ came in. “Lorenzo Alcazar”AJ said “AJ Quartermaine”Lorenzo said “I will make sure you don’t hurt my sister and niece again”AJ said “You will help Skye take Lila Rae from me, You know what that’s like with Michael”Lorenzo said “Yes but I wasn’t a mob boss, I will not let you're world hurt my niece”AJ said “If you and Skye and you're whole family take Lila Rae from me I will come after you all”Lorenzo said AJ left. “You're not going to win Skye”Lorenzo said

At Skye/Jax~ Lila Rae bedroom~Skye and Lila Rae were in bed reading a book together when it was over Skye close the book. “Lila Rae, I need to tell you something, Baby I know you have questions and want to see Lorenzo, But I can’t let that happen”Skye said “Why not”Lila Rae ask “I’m you're mother, and sometime I have to make the hard choice for you and this is one of them, I love you and I know Lorenzo love you too but I have to keep you safe, Do you get that, Jax is you're Daddy now and forever”Skye ask “Yes Mother”Lila Rae said “I want you to have the best childhood and you will Lila Rae that’s why this has to work”Skye said and got up from the bed and tuck Lila Rae in bed and kiss her on the cheek and left the room. Skye went to check on Avery who was crying and Skye pick her up. “Oh Avery, I wish we could chance you're name, To something else”Skye said

At Josslyn room~Josslyn was in bed and Jax was tuck her in. “Josslyn, How are you doing with Carly being gone”Jax ask “I’m anger that mother went to jail”Josslyn said “I know but you're mother love you”Jax said “I like it here with Skye and Lila Rae”Josslyn said “Good, I’m glad you do”Jax said “Can Skye be my mommy now”Josslyn ask “Yes”Jax said he kiss Josslyn and left the room.

At Avery room~Skye was rocking Avery when Jax came in. “How is Avery”Jax ask “”Okay, Jax do you think it’s too late to chance Avery name”Skye ask “To what”Jax ask “I want to name her after my mother”Skye said “Are you sure”Jax ask “Yes, I was thinking we sure have have her Baptism and Michael can be the godfather”Skye said “I like that, How about Alexis for the godmother”Jax ask “Sure”Skye said she put Avery in bed. “Let’s go to bed”Jax said he took Skye hand and they went into their room and made love.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment