Sunday, May 15, 2016

The One and only part 2 ch 38 "Another Quartermaine Returns"




~At The restaurant~ Nikolas and The Quartermaine and Alexis and Ric and Patrick and Robin and Lydia and Hayden were there, “Welcome to our restaurant The Quartermaine, This place is own by my son and myself and we open you enjoy it as much as we do”AJ said everyone clap. “AJ this place looks great, I’m happy for you son”Alan said “Thanks Dad, I’m glad you're back to see it”AJ said “Me to, You are living you're dream with you're son”Alan said “Thanks”AJ said Monica phone rang so she went outside to take it.”Dr Monica Quartermaine, Are you sure”Monica ask and hang up the phone.

“Jax, Are you sure about being here”Alexis ask “Yes I’m fine”Jax said “I was worry about coming to but I’m glad we did for my brother and Michael”Skye said “Yes”Jax said Monica came back in and look at Hayden.

.”Monica, What is it”Alan ask “Emily”Monica said “What”Alan ask “Hayden is Emily, I did a DNA test on here, Emily it’s you”Monica said she touch Hayden face, “Emily”Nikolas said “I’m not Emily , My name is Hayden”She said “Lydia, What do you know about this”AJ ask “Nothing, Hayden isn’t Emily”Lydia said “Start talking! AJ yelled “Before we meet again AJ, Helena found me and brought Hayden to me and ask me to keep her and past her off as my daughter I didn’t know she was Emily till we meet again and I put it together”Lydia said “Is that why I have years that our missing and I don’t remember”Hayden ask “Yes, You had some memory issue”Lydia said “Why didn’t you tell me that was my daughter! Monica yelled “I didn't want to lose AJ, I love him”Lydia said “You're just after our money! Monica yelled and slap her. “Emily”Nikolas said he touch Hayden face. “Oh Emily”Skye said “I guess I’m Emily, I just need time to deal with this, I don’t remember any of you”Hayden said “We will give you all the time you need we our just glad you're here”Alan said “So you're my parents”Hayden ask “Yes, We adopted you, I met you're mother when I had breast cancer we were at a center to get better but Page didn’t make it and ask me to take you in”Monica said “Oh”Hayden said “I’m you're brother “Aj said “I’m you're sister, We our glad you're back”Skye said “Were we close”Hayden ask “It took a while but yes”Skye said “So Nikolas, I’m the woman you love, Can you forgive me for what I did to you, Helping my family get ELQ back”Hayden ask “Yes, I miss you so much”Nikolas said “I still need time, I guess I can go by Emily now”Emily said Monica hug her, “You can have all the time you need baby”Monica said Emily left. “ I can’t believe we have our daughter back”Monica said “Me either”Alan said “I will take care of Helena”Nikolas said “This is all you're fault that Helena did this to our daughter”Alan said “Alan, Nikolas love Emily too”Alexis said “We just lose so much “Alan said “I know”Alexis said

“Wow, So Emily is back”Tracy said “Yes, I”m glad she back”Ned said “Yeah”Tracy said “Be nice”Ned said

“Wow, This is some opening”Michael said “I know, I’m glad my sister is back thought”AJ said “Me too”Michael said

No comments:

Post a Comment