Sunday, May 15, 2016

The one and only part 2 ch 32

~At The Quartermaine Mansion~Monica was having a tea party with Lila Rae and Josslyn. “Would you like more tea”Lila Rae ask “I would love some”Monica said Lila Rae pour Monica more tea when Skye came in, “What is going on”Skye ask “We our having a tea party, Mother do you want to join”Lila Rae ask “Sure, I have some great news”Skye said and sit down by Monica and Lila Rae and Josslyn. “What is it”Josslyn ask “Jax wake up, You're Daddy came back to us”Skye said “Oh that’s great”Josslyn said and hug Skye, “Yes it is, You're Grandmother is in town to”Skye said “Cool, Can we see Daddy”Josslyn ask “Sure, Go get you're coats”Skye said “I’m glad Daddy Jax is awake”Lila Rae said “Me too”Skye said Josslyn and Lila Rae left. “Skye, What is it”Monica ask “Something else happened tonight Lorenzo is dead”Skye said “What happened”Monica ask “Someone beat up Lorenzo in jail and he was brought into General Hospital and Patrick could not save him”Skye said “Skye, Our you okay”Monica ask “I’m just worry about Lila Rae, She confess about how she sure feel about it”Skye said “Lila Rae is safe now”Monica said “Yes she is”Skye said as Josslyn and Lila Rae came back into the room. “Let’s go see Jax, Monica thank you for watching the girls”Skye said “You're welcome”Monica said

At a house~Lydia and Hayden came in. “Mother, What is this”Hayden ask “I brought you a house of you're own”Lydia said “What is going on, Why don’t you want me to be with the Quartermaine”Hayden ask “I just thought you would like you're own place, You never had you're own place”Lydia said “No I haven’t, Before coming to town I was in and out of Hospital for a long time from that accident”Hayden said “Yes you were, I’m so glad that you made it and I found you”Lydia said “Me too, Thank you”Hayden said “You're welcome, I just want you happy that’s all”Lydia said “I believe you”Hayden said

At General Hospital~Jax room~ Jax was awake when Skye and Lila Rae and Josslyn came in. “Daddy”Lila Rae and Josslyn said “Josslyn, Lila Rae come sit on the bed”Jax said “Lila Rae and Josslyn sit on the bed. “Be careful”Skye said “It’s okay, I love both of you”Jax said “I’m sorry that you got shot saving me”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae , It’s not you're fault, I’m glad I save you, I do love you like my own”Jax said “I love you to”Lila Rae said “We our glad you're awake , Daddy we need you”Josslyn said “I need you to, Nothing is going to hurt our family anymore”Jax said “No”Skye said Jax was getting tired. “Jax, Why don’t we go and come back later, You look tired”Skye said “I’m fine”Jax said “Jax, I don’t want you to have a setback, We love you and need you”Skye said “Alright, I guess I sure rest”Jax said Skye kiss him. “We will be back later Daddy”Josslyn said Skye and the girls left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment