Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 33



At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was sitting on her window ledge looking at picture of Bianca when Rae came in. "Genevieve, I thought you may want to talk"Rae said "Do you want to see picture of Bianca, Her adoption mother sent them to me when Bianca died"Genevieve said Rae sit by her. "Bianca was a cute baby"Rae said "Yes, This is the picture of the first and last time I holding Bianca before the nurse took her and give her to her mother. I keep it all these years,I act like I was find without Bianca but that was a lie I miss her so much even then"Genevieve said "You never told anyone"Rae ask "Just Lila Rae, That's why she let me spend time with Raelyn, Lila Rae and I got close then"Genevieve said "I remember"Rae said "I know everyone thinks I'm going crazy about Bianca but I can feel her"Genevieve said "You can"Rae ask "Yes"Genevieve said "I heard you had a nightmare last night"Rae said "I will be find"Genevieve said "You can't push it away you need to deal with it"Rae said "Well the nightmare every go away"Genevieve ask "Yes, When you deal with it"Rae said "Your just like them but I don't want"Genevieve said "I know"Rae said "I'm going to rest"Genevieve said Rae left and Genevieve went into bed.

"How did it go"Skye ask "Not good"Rae said "I just don't know what to do"Skye said "I know, I need to go"Rae said "Thanks for trying"Skye said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment