Sunday, May 15, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 40

~ The next day~At the Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica were having coffee when Nikolas came in. “Nikolas, What are you doing here”Alan ask “I just came to tell you both that I will deal with Helena for what she did”Nikolas said “Are you saying you're going to kill Helena”Monica ask “Yes”Nikolas said “We will make sure you don’t go to jail, Thank you”Alan said “You're welcome,We are all happy that Emily is back”Nikolas said as Emily came in. “Emily”Nikolas said “Nikolas”Emily said “I’m sorry that my Grandmother did this to you, I will deal with it”Nikolas said “Oh”Emily said “How are you doing”Nikolas ask “I’m okay”Emily said Nikolas left. “Emily, Do you want anything , Coffee or tea”Monica said “Coffee, Thank you , I know this is all new for all of us and we our trying to figure this out”Emily said “Yes we our, So if we are too much let us know”Alan said “I will, Did I work”Emily ask “You were a doctor”Monica said “A doctor”Emily said “We were proud of you,”Alan said “Thank you, I’m going for a walk to think”Emily said and left. “I think Emily sure talk to someone”Alan said “Yes , I agree”Monica said

At Skye/Jax~Skye was getting Little Rae dress for the day, “Oh Rae, I love you're new name, You're going to have the best life, Today is you're baptism”Skye said she had a flashback of Lorenzo being in the hospital when Jax came in. “How is Rae”Jax ask “Great, Today is her day”Skye said as she turn around to look at Jax and holding the baby, “Are you okay”Jax ask “Yes I’m fine, I’m so glad you're awake, I was worry you would die and leave me with three daughter to take care of”Skye said “Skye,I’m fine and I know you could've handle it if you had to”Jax said “True, But I’m glad I didn’t”Skye said “Me too”Jax said they share a kiss. “Skye, Did my mother tell you why she miss our wedding”Jax ask “Just that she had an appointment , Why”Skye ask “I think something is going on with my mother”Jax said “Like what”Skye ask “Alzheimer's, I don’t think we sure leave her alone with the girls”Jax said “Alright”Skye said Skye carry Rae and left the room with Jax.

Josslyn and Lila Rae were having breakfast and Skye and Jax sit by them , “Today is Rae baptism”Skye said “Nice”Josslyn said “Mommy , I’m baptism”Lila Rae ask “Yes, you are, I did it when you were a baby, You're godfather is Alan and you're godmother is Emily”Skye said “Who is Emily”Lila Rae ask “You're aunt, Who is now back, She was away for a while”Skye said “Oh”Lila Rae said Josslyn keep looking at Jax. “Josslyn, Are you okay”Jax ask “I’m just glad you're okay, Daddy”Josslyn said she got up and sit on his lap . “I’m glad to be okay too”Jax said he kiss Josslyn. “Yes, Our family is going to be okay, You're father is fine, and you're going to have a brother or sister”Skye said “I want a baby brother”Lila Rae said “Me too”Josslyn said “We need to get ready to go”Skye said

Copyright of Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment