Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 43


AT The Quartermaine Mansion~ The next day~Alan and Monica were having coffee and Alan pick up the paper with the headline "Nikolas Cassadine and Britt Westbourne arrest for trying to break their son out of jail" Alan said "No"Monica said "I wonder if Emily knows"Alan said "Know what"Emily ask as she came in. "Nothing"Monica said "Please tell me"Emily said "It's bad news, Nikolas was arrest last night"Alan said "No"Emily said Alan show Emily the newspaper. "Emily your better off without him"Alan said "I need to see him"Emily said "Do you want me to go with you"Monica ask "No, I get why your both protect of me but I can handle it"Emily said "Yes you can"Alan said "Yes"Monica said

At Lila Grave~Tracy was there. "Last night Skye had a fundraise in honor of you and her daughter Lila Rae, I hate to say it but it was a hit, Skye did right by you mother"Tracy said "I heard that' Skye said as she came in. "Why are you here"Tracy ask "To see Grandmother, I'm a Quartermaine"Skye said "Yes, You are, I'm sorry about chance the DNA test"Tracy said "You are"Skye ask "Yes, I know that you just wanted to know who you were you were not coming for the money, I was just jealous"Tracy said "Really"Skye ask "Yes, Now I will not talk about this again"Tracy said and left. "Wow, Grandmother I think I saw a human in Tracy you would be proud, Tonight I'm marry Lorenzo again, I love him so much, Take care of my Lila"Skye said she touch the grave and left.
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment