Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 27



~ At the Quartermaine Mansion ~ Hayden was about to leave when Lydia came in. “Hayden, Why are you here, I told you not to come to this house”Lydia said “I want to see you, Why are you so upset”Hayden ask “I just don’t want you caught up in this family that’s all, Why are you here”Lydia ask “Nikolas kick me out, I need a place to stay”Hayden said “I will give you money for a hotel”Lydia said as AJ came in. “Lydia, Hayden, What is going on”AJ ask “I’m just giving Hayden some money for a hotel”Lydia said “Hayden doesn’t have to stay at a hotel, She can stay here, I’m sure my mother will be okay with it”AJ said “AJ”Lydia said “No, Hayden family we take care of our own”AJ said as Monica and Alan came in. “What is going on”Alan ask “I was just telling Hayden she welcome to stay here, Nikolas kick her out”AJ said “Sure, Hayden welcome here”Monica said hope she could find out what Hayden is hiding. “Monica,  You don't have to"Lydia said
 “It’s okay”Monica said “Thank you Monica, I will go get my stuff”Hayden said “We have to go back to the Hospital”Alan said and left, “Lydia ,What is going on”AJ ask “Nothing, I just don’t want to cause any trouble for you're family, I know Monica doesn’t like me”Lydia said “My mother will come around, Beside you make me happy”AJ said and kiss Lydia. AJ Phone rang, “I have to take this”AJ said and took the call and Lydia went into the den and look at a picture of Emily.

Skye and Lila Rae came in. “Let’s go check on Rae”Skye said “Who”Lila Rae ask “That’s what I want to chance Avery name to Rae”Skye said “Oh after grandma”Lila Rae said “Yes, She watching over us”Skye said and went upstairs.

At The Police station~Ric office~Ric was working when Alexis came in. “Alexis, What are you doing here”Ric ask “I want to help you on Lorenzo case, I need to take him down”Alexis said “I will, Tomorrow is Lorenzo bail hearing and their no way he will get out of this not even the CIA will help him”Ric said “Good, I hope so”Alexis said “I know you are worry about Jax”Ric said “Yes I’m, His my best friend and I can’t lose him or Skye and the children”Alexis said “I know”Ric said

At General Hospital~ Robin was talking to Alan. “So you really think you can save Jax”Alan ask “Yes I do”Robin said “I hope you can save Jax “Alan said “Me too”Robin said “You haven’t call Brenda have you”Alan ask “No, Brenda and Jax are in the past they both have move on”Robin said “Good”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment