Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 13

~ At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Monica were having breakfast with Skye and Jax and Lila Rae and Josslyn were playing and Avery was in her playpen. “Dad, Monica, I need you're help in keeping Lorenzo from Lila Rae”Skye said “Anything”Alan said “We came up with a plan, To say that Luke is Lila Rae father”Skye said “Did you ask Luke”Monica ask “Yes, This was Luke idea and Tracy say she would help to, Which shock me”Skye said “This could work”Alan said “It has to, I was hope either of you can help me with the DNA test”Skye said “Yes we will”Alan said “Yes”Monica said “Thank you, I still want Lorenzo in jail”Skye said “We all do”Monica said as Michael came in and look at Avery who was standing up in her playpen. Skye pick up Avery and went by Michael, “Michael, I’m glad you're here, Jax and I want to Baptism Avery and we want you to be her godfather”Skye said “Thank you”Michael said “Michael , I know you love Avery, Take her wasn’t just for payback you want to keep her safe”Skye said “Yes I did”Michael said ‘Yes, We also have some news about Avery, I want to chance her name and name her after my mother, Her grandmother who didn’t get to raise her mother”Skye said “That’s fine with me”Michael said “Rae, I like that”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said Josslyn came by Michael, “Josslyn, How are you doing”Michael ask “I’m confess, Daddy say I can’t see Mother”Josslyn said “No, Where mother is isn’t a place for a child, But I’m always here for you”Michael said “I know”Josslyn said she went back to Lila Rae. “Michael, You always welcome in Josslyn life to”Jax said “Thank you, Skye are you adoption Josslyn to”Michael ask “I don’t know”Skye said “I hope you do, Josslyn needs a mother”Michael said “Thank you, We sure go”Skye said “Yes”Jax said “Lila Rae and Josslyn you're going to stay here with the nanny, You're father and I and you're grandparents, Have some adult stuff to do, Now stay inside and no TV”Skye said “Yes Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Listen to Jess”Skye said “I will”Lila Rae said Skye kiss Lila Rae goodbye and left with Alan and Monica and Michael and Jax.

At the Courthouse~Lorenzo and his lawyer came in as Skye and Alan and Monica and Michael and Jax and Tracy and AJ and Blair came in. “Why are you here”Skye ask Blair went by Lorenzo. “Thank you for coming”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Blair said as Ric came in and the judge. “Lorenzo Alcazar, How do you plea on the kidnapped changers of the child Lila Rae Jacks” The judge ask as Lorenzo stood up. “Not guilty, Lila Rae Alcazar is my daughter”Lorenzo said he sit down. “You're honor for years, Lorenzo Alcazar was gone from his daughter life and now wants back in, The state is asking for ten years in jail and no bail”Ric said “Bail is set at ten million dollars”The Judge said “No”Skye said and took Jax hand. “It’s going to be okay”Jax said Lorenzo walk by Skye. “I’m going to win this Skye, You can’t take me from Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Yes, I can. Lorenzo I lied, Lila Rae isn’t you're daughter”Skye said “Skye, You're lying”Lorenzo said he touch his face.. “No I’m not, Luke is Lila Rae father, I was dating Luke when we were just friends and I use you to make Luke jealous remember”Skye ask “I remember everything and I want DNA test”Lorenzo said “Fine, We can have one”Skye said “Good , Let’s go to General Hospital”Lorenzo said as Blair walk by. “What is going on”Blair ask “Skye keep saying Lila Rae isn’t mine”Lorenzo said “Why are you telling Blair”Skye ask “She my wife”Lorenzo said “Really’ Skye said ‘Are you jealous Skye , Lorenzo would not marry you but he did me”Blair said Skye wasn’t feeling well again. “No, I’m not jealous of you”Skye said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment