Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 41 "A Party For Lila"


At The Quartermaine hotel~Lila/Lila Rae party~ "Skye, Tonight was a hit,I'm happy for you"AJ said "Thank for letting me have it here"Skye said "I love both Lila too"AJ said Alan and Monica came by. "Skye, You did a great thing tonight"Monica said "Yes you did"Alan said "Thanks, I think we sure have one every year"Skye said "Sure"AJ said "Tomorrow Lorenzo and I are getting marry"Skye said "Are you sure"Alan ask "Yes Daddy"Skye said as Edward came by. "Thank you Skye"Edward said "Your welcome, We did it for both our Lila, My Lila love that she was name in honor of yours"Skye said as she cried a little.

"Victor"Genevieve said "I did it ,Genevieve, I turn my own parents in"Victor said "Why would you do that"Genevieve ask as Lorenzo came by with Genevieve coat. "Genevieve it's time to go home"Lorenzo said as he put on Genevieve coat. "Daddy, We our talking"Genevieve said "The family wait in the car for us"Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand and Genevieve look at Victor as they left.

At the Police Station~Alexis was talking to Nikolas. "Do you want me to call Emily"Alexis ask "No, Emily is upset with me"Nikolas said "I know you want to save your son but this isn't the way to do it"Alexis said "Can you get me out of here"Nikolas ask "I will try, Nikolas this isn't good"Alexis said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment