Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 39 "Remember Lila"


At The Quartermaine hotel~ Lila/Lila Rae event~Edward when on stage. "I would like to say something about my late wife, Lila was the best in all of us in my family, She was forgiving and loving, I loved Lila so much, I did hurt her in the past and I did regret it , But I never loved any woman only Lila she was the best part of me, I wish she was here seeing the next generation of Quartermaine, We our strong and fighters and We own this town again! Edward said everyone clap and Blair went up to sing again. "Father, That was wonderful"Alan said "Thank you"Edward said "Yes it was, This party was a great idea"Tracy said "Thank you"Skye said "Your welcome"Tracy said "I was thinking of doing this every year'Skye said "Good"Tracy said "Yes"Edward said he took Skye hand. "Both our Lila are watching us"Edward said "Yes they are"Skye said

Victor came in and by Genevieve. "Sorry I'm late"Victor said "It's okay, I"m glad your here"Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. "Why are you here"Lorenzo ask "Daddy, Victor and I our friends"Genevieve said "Really"Lorenzo ask

Blair was done singing and came by Ned. "So what do you think"Blair ask "That was great, So Skye ask you to sing"Ned ask "Yes, We our friends now, I want to be a better person"Blair said "Good"Ned said as Alexis came by. "I have to go"Alexis said "What is it"Ned ask "Nikolas and Britt were arrest"Alexis said "For what"Ned ask
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment