Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 38 "Remember Lila Rae"


At The Quartermaine~Skye and Lorenzo and Rae and Alan and Monica and Emily and Skylar and Genevieve and Raelyn and Tracy and Edward and Blair and Tea and Ned and Alexis and Michael and Bobbie and Laura and Lucy and Kevin and Luis were their. "Thanks for coming, Tonight is a charity event in honor of my late Grandmother Lila and My late Daughter Lila Rae, We lose them both too soon , All the money here will be raise for the hospital"Skye said everyone clap."Nana, This is a great idea"Raelyn said "Yes it is, How are you doing"Skye ask "Okay"Raelyn said Genevieve keep looking at the door. "Genevieve, What is it"Skylar ask "Victor is suppose to come , He was going to be my date"Genevieve said "Oh"Skylar said Skye came by. "Genevieve, I'm sorry"Skye said "It's okay"Genevieve said Skye went back on stage. "I Just want to tell a story about my Lila Rae,I never thought I was going to be a mother and when Lorenzo and I found out that I was pregnant we were shock by it we were not even ready for a child or a real couple but I have no regrets in having my little girl Lila Rae"Skye said everyone clap. "Now I would like to introduce Blair Carman she is going to sing for us tonight"Skye said Blair got up and sing.

Outside of the hotel~Nikolas and Britt were about to come in when Ric came in."Nikolas Cassadine, Britt Westbourne your under arrest for your plan on getting your son out of jail"Ric said

Inside~Skye and Lorenzo were holding each other as Blair was singing. Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment