Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 18

~At ELQ~Skye was in her office working on a deal when AJ came in. “Skye, How did it go at the hospital today”AJ ask “Good, The DNA test came back showing Luke as the father, Hopefully this will get Lorenzo out of my life and Lila Rae for good”Skye said “I hope so too”AJ said “Thanks”Skye said “Skye, Do you have feelings for Lorenzo still”AJ ask “No after deal with him again I can move on from him and just love my husband”Skye said “Good”AJ said “I haven’t told Jax yet but I have some great news, I'm pregnant”Skye said “Oh Skye, I’m happy for you”AJ said “Thank you, It looks like we our going to have it all, Both of us”Skye said “Yes”AJ said

At Skye/Jax~Jax look for Lila Rae all thought the house and outside and talk to the nanny. “I just went to check on Avery who was crying and I told the girls to stay right here”Jess said “Thank you, I need to call Skye and the cops”Jax said he pick up his cell phone and called Skye, “Skye, I need you to come home, Lila Rae is missing”Jax said and hang up the phone.

At The Quartermaine/Howard hotel~ Blair and Tea were meeting for lunch, “Blair, Do you really love my cousin”Tea ask “Yes I do, But I don’t know if Lorenzo and I can be happy”Blair said “Why, Is it Todd”Tea ask “No it’s Skye, Lorenzo still love her, I can tell”Blair said”You really think that”Tea ask “Yes, I have seen the way he looks at Skye, He doesn’t look that way at me”Blair said “I’m sorry, Are you going to stay with Lorenzo”Tea ask “I don’t know”Blair said “How did the hospital go”Tea ask “Lorenzo isn’t Lila Rae father, He was so upset that he need some space to cool down”Blair said “Oh no”Tea said “I just hope Lorenzo doesn’t do anything stupid “Blair said

At The Quartermaine boathouse~ Lorenzo and Lila Rae were there. “Daddy Lorenzo, Why are we here”Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae, I’m you're Daddy, call me Daddy, We our just here for a while and then we will go on a trip, Just you and me”Lorenzo said “What about Mommy”Lila Rae ask “It’s just going to be us”Lorenzo said “No, I want my mommy not you! Lila Rae yelled “Lila Rae, We will be happy with just us”Lorenzo said “Well we come back”Lila Rae ask “No”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment