Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 14 "Alcazar Christmas"


The next day~ Skye/Lorenzo~Christmas Morning~ Nikolas, Laurel and John came downstairs and look at all the present and shake them as Skye, Lorenzo and Genevieve came in carry Sunday Rose. "Just wait"Genevieve said "Come on Mother, I know my new laptop is in here"Nikolas said "What make you think you got it"Genevieve ask "Because you never say No to me"Nikolas said "Just pick out one gift right now"Skye said "It's so early"Lorenzo said as Rose came in with a tray of coffee for Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve. John open a gift it was a Mercedes ride on car. "Thanks Mother, Father"John said "Your welcome"Skye said "Yes, Just be careful around the house"Lorenzo said Laurel open her gift it was a doll house. "Thanks, This is the one I wanted"Laurel said "Your welcome"Skye said Nikolas open his gift and it was a laptop. "Thanks Mother"Nikolas said "Your welcome"Genevieve said she help Sunday Rose open a gift it was a doll, "Skye, I have a gift for you"Lorenzo said as Skylar and her children came in. "What is going on"Skylar ask "I was just giving your mother her gift, It's the whole families"Lorenzo said as Luis came in. "Luis"Skye said "It's find about Luis staying in town, Tea help us"Lorenzo said "Thank you, Oh Lorenzo"Skye said she kiss him. "Soon we will be married"Lorenzo said "Yes, Oh Luis I'm so glad your home"Skye said "I will do my best, This is my second chance"Luis said "Yes it is, We sure get ready for the hospital party"Skye said "Yes"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment