Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 63

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were laying on the couch in each others arms. "This feels so good in your arms"Skye said "It's where you belong"Lorenzo said he kiss her as Genevieve and Nikolas Jr and John and Laurel and Sunday Rose came. "Mother"Laurel said "Where did you go"Skye ask "Genevieve took us out on advantage"Laurel said "Where too"Lorenzo ask "Close your eyes both of you"John said "John"Skye said "Mother, Please"John said Lorenzo and Skye close their eyes as Nikolas Jr and Laurel went to get the dogs and came back with them. "Can we open our eyes now"Lorenzo ask "Yes'Laurel said Lorenzo and Skye open their eyes and were shock to see two dogs. "You brought the children dogs"Skye ask "Yes, Nikolas has been wanting one"Genevieve said "I had one before but he was a victim of father too"Nikolas said "I'm sorry, But Genevieve you sure of ask me first"Skye said "Oh Mother relax, You loved our old dog Charles Dickson and the children will take care of them"Genevieve said "Yes we will"Laurel said "Find, I guess they can stay"Skye said "While don't go drink your hot chocolate and set up the dogs supplies"Genevieve said Nikolas Jr and Laurel and John left. "You sure of run it by us"Lorenzo said "Don't worry, We will not be staying here long, I just want to fix one painful memory of my son childhood"Genevieve said "We get that, Did Alexander kill the dog"Skye ask "Yes"Genevieve said "His a monster"Lorenzo said "Don't Daddy, Now when Bianca comes home you can't say that"Genevieve said "I will not"Lorenzo said "I'm sorry about the dogs I didn't think it was a big deal , Now I'm going to put Sunday Rose down"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment