Sunday, May 15, 2016

The one and only part 2 ch 35


At The Quartermaine/Howard hotel~ Skye and Jane came in with the children when Kate came by. “Kate, I have great news , Jax wake up”Skye said “That’s great news Skye”Kate said “Jane, Do you know Kate Howard, We went to school together”Skye ask “No I don’t,”Jane said “This is Jane Jack, Jax mother”Skye said “Nice to meet you, I’m glad you're son is awake, Jax a good friend of mine to”Kate said “I’m glad to, So you know owe this hotel”Jane ask “Yes with Skye family”Kate said”Wow”Jane said “We sure go get a table”Skye said and they went to tables.”Grandmother, Why didn’t you come to the wedding”Josslyn ask “I try to come but I had something to take care of “Jane said “It was a beautiful wedding, Mother was a beautiful bride”Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae, Thank you”Skye said “I’m happy for both of you, I want to stay in town this time”Jane said “Sure, You can stay with us if you want”Skye said “Thank you”Jane said

At The Police station~Ric office~ Ric was in his office when Monica and Alan came in. “Dr Quartermaine”Ric said “We just want to know if you're going to let what happened to Lorenzo go “Alan said “What happened to Lorenzo”Ric ask “Thank you”Alan said “I want to be prosecutor of this town one day and I want you to help me”Ric said “It’s done, We will help you”Alan said “Yes we will”Monica said “Then I will drop it”Ric said “Bobbie Spencer is going to come here and try to make a deal to get Carly out of jail”Ric said”Will it’s not going to happen Carly is not going anywhere”Ric said “Thank you”Alan said “Sonny and Carly hurt you're family enough”Ric said “Yes they did”Monica said Alan and Monica left.

At Skye/Jax house~Jane came in with the girls, “Grandmother, Can we watch a movie”Lila Rae ask “Sure, We can, It’s not too late”Jane said “I wish we could of gone back to the hospital with Skye’ Josslyn said “I know but you will see Jax in the morning”Jane said

At General Hospital~Jax room~Jax was awake when Alexis was by his bedside.. “Jax, I’m glad you're alright, I love you, You're my best friend”Alexis said “Thank you, I’m glad that Lorenzo is gone”Jax said “Me too”Alexis said “So you and Skye were worry about me”Jax ask “Yes, Skye love you so much, I hope this time you're happy”Alexis said “Thank you”Jax said as Skye came in. “Alexis”Skye said “I just want to check on Jax, I will let you both go”Alexis said and left. Skye sit by Jax, “Skye, How are you and the baby”Jax ask “We our just fine now that you're okay”Skye said “I want to get out of here”Jax said “I know”Skye said as Robin came in. “When can I get out of here”Jax ask “You look all good, So I would say tomorrow, Just take it easy”Robin said “I will make sure Jax take it easy”Skye said “Thank you, Robin for saving me”Jax said “I was doing my job as a doctor and best friend”Robin said and left. “I’m glad you're alright, This is all over, Lorenzo is out of our life and we can get on with our life”Skye said “Yes we can”Jax said “I haven’t told Lila Rae about Lorenzo, I’m scared about how she feels toward him”Skye said “We will help Lila Rae”Jax said “Thank you for loving my daughter and save her”Skye said “She our daughter”Jax said “Yes she is”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment