Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 55 "Skylo wedding"

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Everyone was there for Skye and Lorenzo wedding reception.

Tea was outside and just got a shock that Dani was in town looking at her. "I'm glad your here"Tea said "I came for Skye she always been their for Constanza and I, I sure of been in town when Lila Rae died"Dani said "I'm glad that Skye was their for you"Tea said "Lydia and Monica and Emily help me to, Raising your other daughter wasn't easy, Constanza had AJ but she need a mother"Dani said "Your right, Constanza did, You raise her right, Thank you"Tea said as Constanza came out."Dani,You didn't tell me you were coming"Constanza said "You know Dani was in town"Tea ask "Yes"Constanza said "I told her not to say anything, I want to surprise you"Dani said "You did,I would like to make it up to you"Tea said "Maybe"Dani said "Dani, We did have a great life"Constanza said "It still hurts, That she want us to think she died"Dani said

Inside~ Genevieve and Victor were talking and Victor kiss Genevieve as Nikolas Jr came by and pull Genevieve. "Don't kiss my mother"Nikolas Jr said "Nikolas, Your being rude"Genevieve said "His one of the reason Father was upset with you"Nikolas Jr said "I want to be friends with you Nikolas"Victor said "I don't want to be friends with you"Nikolas Jr said "Nikolas"Genevieve said "It's okay, I sure go"Victor said "I will walk you out"Genevieve said they left as Lorenzo came by. "Nikolas, What is it you look upset"Lorenzo ask "Mother wants to date Victor"Nikolas Jr said "Don't worry son , Papa will not let that happened"Lorenzo said as he look at Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment