Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 45 "Homecoming"



On the docks~Emily was on the docks looking sad when Skye came by holding bags. "Emily, Are you okay"Skye ask "Not really"Emily said "What is it"Skye ask "You don't know, Nikolas and Britt were arrest last night, They were going to break Alexander out of jail"Emily said "No, I'm sorry, I do hate this"Skye said "I know you do"Emily said "You still love Nikolas don't you"Skye ask "Yes but he lied to me about Alexander and had an affair, I can't get past it"Emily said "That is hard to but sometimes love wins"Skye said "Could you forgive Lorenzo if this was him"Emily ask "Yes I could"Skye said "I just don't know what to do"Emily said "I'm sorry, I need to go get ready for the wedding I do hope you will come"Skye said "I will try"Emily said "Good"Skye said

At Constanza house~Constanza was working when there was a knock on the door and she open it. "Oh good your here"Constanza said as the person came in.

On A Plane~A man was there. "I can't wait to go back home, I did miss old Port Charles" The man said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment