Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 25


At The Quartermaine Mansion ~The next day~Emily was alone having coffee when Victor came in. "Victor"Emily said "Mother, I have something to tell you it's about father,I found out yesterday but I didn't want to ruin your Christmas"Victor said "What is it"Emily ask "Father and Britt slept together"Victor said "Oh my God"Emily said "I'm sorry"Victor said "Thank you for telling me"Emily said "You deserver better"Victor said "Why are you so anger with Nikolas'Emily ask "Because he side with Alexander on this and want to save him, If it was me he would not"Victor said "Your father love you too"Emily said "I know, Are you going to divorce him"Victor ask "I don't know"Emily said Victor left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee together."I have a lot to do for the event today"Skye said "It's going to be a hit"Lorenzo said "Yes it is"Skye said as Genevieve came in wearing her robe. "Mother, Daddy is my nurse here"Genevieve ask "Not till after the holidays remember"Lorenzo said "Oh yea"Genevieve said "What is it"Skye ask "My burns hurt, I need my cream on it , I just go to the hospital"Genevieve said "I can put it on , Let's go upstairs"Skye said "Thanks Mother"Genevieve said they went upstairs and into Genevieve bathroom, Genevieve took off her robe and Skye put on the cream. "I remember doing this last time"Skye said "Yes, But this time they are worst"Genevieve said as Lorenzo peek in to look at it and Skye saw him, Lorenzo was upset and left. "Does it hurt"Skye ask "No I took a pain pill, Thanks Mother"Genevieve said "Your welcome see you at breakfast"Skye said and left. Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment