Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 19


At The docks~Genevieve and Victor were talking. "Nikolas sure be back"Genevieve said they went to find him at the hot chocolate stand and found Britt talking to Nikolas. "Get away from my son! Genevieve said "I have a right to see him"Britt said "No you don't, Leave Nikolas alone, Leave town Britt no one wants you here"Victor said "Don't talk to my son ever again"Genevieve said "You don't want to mess with me, Or my Papa will deal with you"Nikolas said "For now I will leave you alone"Britt said and left. "Nikolas, Are you okay"Victor ask "Yes"Nikolas said "I know this is all a mess but your loved"Victor said "Thanks Uncle Victor"Nikolas said "We sure go"Genevieve said "I will walk you home"Victor said

Alexander jail cell~Alexander was in jail cell when Britt came in. "What do you want"Alexander ask "To save you,I have a plan, Your not going to prison son"Britt said "What is your plan"Alexander ask

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and the twins were home, "Luis, I'm glad your back, I wish you could of come to the hospital party"Skye said "We can't risk too much yet"Lorenzo said "Yes"Luis said as Genevieve and Nikolas and Sunday Rose came in with Victor. "Why is he here"Lorenzo ask "Victor thank you"Genevieve said "Your welcome, Merry Christmas"Victor said "Merry Christmas"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment