Sunday, May 15, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 5 "Take back my life"


At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was talking to Alexis. "I think Emily is going to divorce me"Nikolas said "I'm sorry if you need anything"Alexis said as Genevieve came in with bags in her hand. "Genevieve, Why are you here"Nikolas ask "I saw Berry today, He told me you cut me out of the children trust fund. Will they don't need you or your money, My children will not grow up a Cassadine! Genevieve yelled "I'm sorry about my son but you can't take them away from me and you can't chance them that they our Cassadine! Nikolas yelled "I'm sure I can! Genevieve yelled "You sure go"Alexis said "You must be proud that your heir is like his grandfather"Genevieve said and left. "Nikolas, We can fight it"Alexis said "How, Lorenzo will make sure that I'm not neither the children, He always hate that Genevieve was married to Alexander"Nikolas said "Yes he was, I wish I could fix it for you"Alexis said "Me too"Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo pour a drink as Tea came in. "Tea, Why are you here, It's nice to see you thought"Lorenzo said "Genevieve call me"Tea said "Well she out shopping, Would you like a drink"Lorenzo ask "Sure"Tea said as Genevieve came in with bags in her hand. "Daddy, Tea, I'm glad your here, I want to sign the divorce papers"Genevieve said "That's wonderful news Princess"Lorenzo said "Thanks Daddy, I also want to make sure the Cassadine can't go neither my children,Especially Nikolas"Genevieve said "I will draw them up"Tea said "I have the papers remember Genevieve"Lorenzo said he pull them out and give them to Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment