Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 69

At General Hospital~Alan office~Bobbie came into Alan office to look for him but he wasn't there so she put a file on his desk and saw Bianca file on the table and pick it up as Alan came in. "Sorry, I was just giving you a file and saw Bianca"Bobbie said "Genevieve thinks she alive"Alan said 'So that's why Luke is in town"Bobbie said "Probably'Alan said "Is there a chance Bianca is alive"Bobbie ask as Genevieve came in. "Genevieve why are you here, In your PJ"Alan ask "I have to know is Luke right that he could not find my baby, She gone"Genevieve ask Alan came by Genevieve. "I wish it was true that Bianca was alive for you I know you miss her but I'm sorry, Bianca is dead"Alan yelled "No! Genevieve yelled and fell on the floor and Bobbie went to help pick  her up. "I need my little girl"Genevieve said "I get this pain your in it will never go away the pain of losing a child, But somehow it will get easy"Bobbie said as Lorenzo came in. "Genevieve,I been looking for you"Lorenzo said "Why don't I look at Genevieve, Come let's go to a room"Bobbie said "Sure"Alan said Bobbie left with Genevieve. "Alan, This isn't good, Is my daughter losing her mind"Lorenzo ask "Yes, I think Genevieve needs to go to St, Ann"Alan said "I will call Skye"Lorenzo said "I'm sorry"Alan said "I know"Lorenzo said he called Skye and Luis and Skylar.

No comments:

Post a Comment