Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 65

At Skye/Lorenzo~Laurel was showing Skye the dog."What do you think of Max"Laurel ask "I don't know"Skye said "I know a great name"John said as he came in."What do you want to name him"Skye ask "Jasper, After our father"John said "Oh John I love that idea, Jax love the both of you so much"Skye said "I like that name"Laurel said "Thanks"John said "Jasper, I like it"Skye said she was thinking maybe it was a good idea for a dog as Lorenzo came in. "Did you pick out a name"Lorenzo ask "Yes Jasper"John said "That's a great name"Lorenzo said "Mother, Don't be mad that Genevieve brought us a dog"Laurel said "I''m not now"Skye said "Good"Laurel said

In the living room~Nikolas Jr and Genevieve were talking and playing with the dog. "Thanks Mother"Nikolas Jr said "Nikolas, I'm sorry for things that happened in Paris, I want to give you the best childhood"Genevieve said "Mother it's not your fault,"Nikolas Jr said " I  just want to be a great mother to you"Genevieve said "You are you protect me know the dog needs a name, Since she a girl  I was thinking of name her Bianca"Nikolas Jr said "That's a great idea, Your mother loved you"Genevieve said "What about him, My birth father"Nikolas Jr ask "I never meet him, I'm sorry"Genevieve said "It's okay, I'm going to walk Bianca"Nikolas Jr said he left with the dog,"It has to work"Genevieve said.

No comments:

Post a Comment